Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Putting God and His Word First - 05.09.2010

Since it's sunday, been thinking what to write or share with friends on Sunday. Let this be my first sunday to share the words of God and Prayer extracted from one of the book that I read "Scriptural Prayers for the Praying Woman". Ukai ka berfirman enggau bala kita, tang enggau ati lantang serta rindu ka share God's word ketegal pemanah Tuhan udah merkat pengidup aku and my loved ones selamatu. Terima Kasih Tuhan, Puji Nama Nuan saritu sampai ke jemah ila.

I've chose chapter "Putting God and His Word first".

Prayer:
Dear Father, I make a quality decision to put You Your Word first in my life. I look to Your word as the authority, the standard, and final word to live my life by. I seek Your Word as counsel for every area of my life. I am quick to obey the instructions from Your Word. The Bible is Your Word to me. It is alive, powerful, and the source of wisdom, instruction, and direction for my life. Lord, reveal the truths and principles of Your Word to me. Speak to my life through its wisdom and instruction. Help me to take time to study and meditate on Your Word and apply its principles to my life and my children's lives. Help me to find creative ways to memorize Scripture to learn more of Your Word, and to help my children to do the same. As I read and meditate on Your Word, speak to me. Bring correction, reproof, direction, insight and guidance to every area of my life. Give me wisdom through Your Word that I may deal wisely in the affairs of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Scriptures:
But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he medidate day and night (Psalm 1:2)
Keep therefore the words of his covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do (Deuteronomy 28:9)
Udah merati ke pesan ba chapter tu, arap ke kitai samax2 put God first dalam pengidup kitai sarix2, minta saup iya dalam semua pengawa kitai, betuai ke Tuhan siko aja serta nerima anak tunggal iya Jesus Kristus nyadi juruselamat kitai; pia mega we must live by His Word, awak ke nyadi pengering ke kitai physically and spiritually. Have a blessed Sunday to all. Love iEg.

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...