Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 18, 2010

"A Blessed Birthday Week!"

This year my birthday falls on Friday (17th Sept.), it has been a wonderful and blessed week!

Extra-ordinary Love

Glad that I'm 100% well to enjoy my birthday week; furthermore, sweetheart was here to share this beautiful moment with me.. Thank you very much suluati for the beautiful birthday gift and most of all to be with me on my birthday week, eventho' suluati have to go offshore earlier because of work commitment.thank you once again my love, my sweetheart, how can I live without you at my side? U mean the world to me now & forever. May our Heavenly Father continue to shower his abundant blessings to you my dearest for your kindness, caring and love for me.

One of the many birthday gifts I received from my sweetheart.. BONIA Handbag Limited Edition, the 2nd released of the limited edition design. Never expect to receive this special birthday gift. Am so blessed to received an "extra-ordinary love from extra-ordinary man"!

Sharing Birthdate

A day before, 16th Sept. Sarawak & Sabah and West Malaysia celebrate it's 1st Malaysia Day and it was declared Public Holiday after 46 years! The very next day was my birthday and my little nephew who turn 1 year old... he's so cute, he woke up in the morning clapping his hands.. the whole day he stayed awake, feeling very cheerful, playful as if he knew it's his birthday. In the evening, we celebrated his 1 year old birthday at my sister home, close friends and family members were invited!! As for myself, received birthday wishes from FB written on my wall, some send birthday wishes to my inbox and few send sms to my handphone.. I felt so loved by friends near and far, new & old friends and; cousins who are so dear to me. I would like to convey my heartfelt thanks to all who have wished me with beautiful birthday wishes! Meanwhile Malaysia continue to celebrate "Malaysia Day" ..(kira ke anak M'sia chulin meh tudah aku tu hehehe). The day after my birthday, was one of my close friend Nita.R's birthday, almost every year we celebrated our birthday together...would like to wish my dearest friend Nita "Happy Birthday and May the good Lord continue to bless her with many more blessings in her life". Stay cheerful as always, thank you for the birthday gift wai".



From this year onwards, I'll be sharing my birthday with my little nephew Gilchrist and Malaysia Day. Once again many many thanks for the birthday wishes and gifts... May God continue to bless those with heart of gold.

Small Gathering @ Rumah Harapan, Krokop

Each time, we go for our "ngajat" class with SIDS, Miri.. one of the Exco committee will come up with an activity to make the ngajat class interesting and also to foster close rappot among the SIDS committee and ordinary members. This time wai KS was supposed to bake her famous Fruit Cake... since my birthday falls just a day after, I told them, why not celebrate my birthday.. so this year I celebrated with SIDS, Miri... eventho it was a small crowd, but I really felt happy and grateful to those who came; my big thanks to wai KS who took her precious time to bake the fruit birthday cake for me; it was superb my dear KS.. muuuaahhss ...(my mom love it too, ngasuh ku minta resipi ari nn).





After cutting the bday cake, it's "tea-time" before we go for our 2nd round of "ngajat practise". I ordered "finger-food" from Hot Crossbun, thanks to wai KS again who recommended me to the bakery. (selamatu nadai nemu sida prepare finger-food, kumbai ku nguder cakes aja, diatu baru nemu hehehe). Gambar atas in grey T-shirt, Betty @ mamashabella posing maut enggau finger-food while Wai KS in yellow sports T.. smiling sweetly sebedau makai.. I hope very one kenyang.. nya aja meh utai ulih di sponsor aku. Butul Chivas nya sponsor "suluati".. tingQ my dear.


While waiting for committee members to come, we start-off with warming-up and then followed with our "ngajat" practise.. bisi improvement, getting better ayun kaki, jari, lentik punggung kami diatu...aku enggau Remie K, agik struggling ti steps kaki betul, ayun jari ga nemu salah, bedau ulih synchronize ... maklumlah budak baru belajar (ngaru pala) but we're getting there, nda pia cikgux2 mamashabella, KS and DE? Mintax2 cikgux2 bersabar ngajar student baka aku, ukai baka wai Sebugey enggau aunty Putih bisi bakat terpendam, majak stidi ayun jari, punggung duai iya (phewiitt).
OMGosh! I'm 44 years old, Yesterday I was only 34 years..

It was like yesterday I celebrated my 34th birthday at Samling Office together with Betty & NR and those who happens to share the same birthdate wtih me Dr Yew and Madam (enda ingat ke nama "twin aku siko nya) and with my other colleagues then. Hard to believe I'm 44 years old.. how time files!! "sigh"!! Ten years from now I'll be 54 years old then another 10 years from then will be 64 years old huhuhuhu "tua nyer gue"... will I have the beauty and energy like Madonna (50's), will I be slender and healthy like Jane Fonda (60's0)?? mmmmmm.....

Gambar atas when i celebrated my 34th Bday... peda kami duai Betty ke serambau, semina Betty born 3 months earlier than me... hehehehehe

Manyx2 thanks to all who have make my birthday week a special moment, will always cherish this beautiful moments. May the Good Lord continue to bless us all. Thank you Jesus for the abundant blessings and I have been blessed to live on earth for the last 43 years...may You continue to bless me with many more blessings and birthdays to come. Amen.






4 comments:

  1. IEG, am grateful to be able to share the bday moments with you and ulih ngaga cake ke nuan. Takut amat ngaga cake nya enggai keh enda nyamai. Semina cake aja pizin ari aku (air tangan sendiri) haha.h..ah.a. Happy to see your happiness diatu...treasure those moments esp with your suluati. Manah amat pizin nuan...Tell your mom,ila aku meri recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai KS > You have make my day ko kitai. Ti nadai bday cake nama utai dini endor aku niup candle ke cantik lumbor 4. TingQ so much for the bday gift.. sedap amai. Agik ka makai.. auk, anang enda ingat meri ku receipe.. mak aku jarang ka makai kek, tang iya madah kek nn sedap, bakatu ka aku ko iya..prizin itu..mengkiu laban udah muji.. rega iya agik shantek hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat bestday, sayau amai enda enggau, laban pngawa ke enda ulih dilimpangke, arap ke pementas, penelap enggau pemereti ati kita di berkat oleh tuhan, awak ke meruan, lantang, lalu berasai gaga, pia mega mujur dalam semoa pengawa.

    Udah pandai amai ngajat diatu, bisi amai nya dianjung ila, ngelamatu malu enti tarik org ngajat, tu ila baru ia, landik amai dah.

    Sekali agi bekunsie ke pengaga ati, lalu meri bestday wissh ngagai nuan enggau Gill..berkat meh semoa pengawa kita oleh tuhan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sulu KB > nya meh sulu, sayau sulu nadai ditu, ti nda blast bday party..

    eeeeee agik ku malu aarrr ti org narit ku ngajat, ngajat ba depan sulu aja meh tu ila hehehehe...

    TingQ sulu for the bday wish and the bday gift.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...