Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Birthday Blast @ TM .. 24.09.2010

..rec'd a call from mang SaA, "mang anang enda datai wan malam legi.. actually it was supposed to be a surprise birthday for you and mang AiE, laban wan temu kami enda akan datai ti enda madah the truth, so there was no surprise for me ... feels so touched ngenang pemanah bala madi...so, I agreed to come but told them I must leave past mid-nite tusah ga ngenang diri migai lisin cinderella, enggai sakap!" since I could not make it on my actual birthday, so they decided to celebrate my birthday together with mang AiE's birthday which falls on 25th Sept.

Mang AiE did not know about the surprise, she thought it was their regular happy hours..immediately when the clock strike mid-nite, Lene came out and presents the "elmo birthday cake" with varities of cup-cakes surround it. AiE was in awe..... a big smile on her face, I was delighted too. I really missed those times hanging out with them, they are more than a friend to me, we are just one big happy family. Everyone in TM sang a birthday song to me and AiE then beposing with mang SaA's newbaby Canon (apa lagi mang SaA click sini, click sana, posing readily, candidly.. mcmx2 gaya & ragam).




After cutting the cake... TM's Dj announced, normally TM get the birthday lady or gent to do "1 Go Langgak a glass of beer on the stage" pahaii ko dlm ati ku din, enggai sakap, senyum aja... ukai kala enggau orang 1 Go Langgak, akaiiiiiiiiiii angat asai biya malam nya. Geram amai di asuh org ngelanggak segelas biya... the crowds were very supporting with me, mang AiE dulu abis ari aku, aku nadai pan ulih ngelanggak ke nya sekali, jamah ku slowx2... Pengulu B.. alO meri sukungan moral agai aku, ngasuh aku ngabis ke se-gelas ai biya nya, lama enda ngirup biya, nyau masam asai, nyau ka jeluak diak eeeeeeeeerrrrkkkssssss!










My birthday will not be complete without a blast birthday party with my dearest bro & sister... bendar bala begagai laban enggai di palit enggau bday cake, semua kena palit except Lene laban iya sibuk nyadi jurukamiha... 7 iti missed call (nadai meh aku ninga hp bebunyi laban really had fun) sms enda iboh sebut... (ukai sengaja enggai malas sms, hp di simpan dlm hindbag, nadai ninga bunyi sms ukai enda inggar dalam TM).. eventho I did not stay till wee hours with them, as I need to leave past mid-nite.. I really had a good time!!

Manyx2 thanks to mang SaA & Lene for making the so-called "surprise birthday party" for me, sorry mang if I dissappointed both of you...(pahamx2 ukai enda nemu posisi Kak Wai, ukai senang bulih permit)..Am so grateful to have such a wonderful and understanding brothers and sisters who never fail to remember my birthday since we knew one another, my thanks to Pengulu B (tuni), Manang Sagam (julin); ichat & EEM, James L (AiE's hubby) and those who came that nite... May God Bless all of you with good life. Not forgetting, wishing mang AiE (Evelyn) Happy Birthday my dear! May the good Lord continue to take good care of you and your loved ones now and forever. Stay seksi, cheerful and beautiful always.. Love mami @ iEg, muuuaahhss & huggsss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...