Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hairdo @ Paul & Jennifer Saloon 09.09.2010

So glad that my cough is over me! At last I have my life back to normal. I hate it when I'm down with "cough & flu"!!.. had to postpone my monthly beauty regime (hair and facial treatment).

Today our office is close in lieu of Hari Raya break, I told myself I must get my hairdo!! After I've done my laundry this morning, my sister-in law fetch me and my daughter, and off we went for a hairdo at P & J Saloon. I've made an appointment with P & J Saloon, since end of July to get my hair "body perm" to give my hair more volume as it's thinning, which scare me...(can't imagine me getting bald..eeerrrr).. Paul trimmed my hair to get rid of the dried ends; then followed by hair-treatment (steam) to soften my hair texture. End of this month God's willing I'll get my hair dyed (chosen my desired color with Paul to cover-up the "silver lining", which is getting visible each day errkkssss!!).
My hairdo costs me RM400++..., how does my hair look-like after the permed?? Can't wait for it to settle at least a week from today, now it's so stiffed & curly, it should be natural curl; where I can blow-dry it to natural wavy style (big curl)!! I hope I look nice with this new hairdo...*winks*

2 comments:

  1. IEG, enda iboh permed pun endang shantek, anang kenang once a month treatment that will make it even better "shanteekkkk"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai KS > buok aku tu nadai cantik, nyau thinning, nya meh ngeperm, ngicha ke bisi volume hehehe *mengkiu atas pujian* nn pan sama shantek..."winks".

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...