Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh! it's September oledi... 02.09.2010

Little Hope in my Career
This morning.. we had our forthnightly team meeting. Our team lead stated that at this moment their stand is to keep all the contractor staffs until our contract expires September 2011. Once the contract expires then the mangagement will decide who should be retain with the Subsurface Team. I hope the management will know who should they retain and terminate; it's so sad when an employee happen to be the only breadwiner in the family being terminated, how will he feed his wife and children?? I felt so sorry to learnt that one of our colleague is in that situation, I pray that he will be able to get a job in a month time, as we are only given one month notice. Personally, I just leave my fate with our Heavenly Father who knows what's best for His children.. I put my faith and trust to Jesus our Lord & Saviour. Amen.

My health (asthma)
Today, still coughing not as bad before I was given "Neb" treatment by Dr Noor last Monday evening... I had to take the coughing and mucus pills, since Monday nite I can sleep well thru' the night; my breathing improves too, hopefully by end of this week my health will be much better. it's so sickening, coughing off and on, I just can't do my monthly facial treatment, had to re-schedule my appointment with the saloon to do my monthly 'scalp treatment'. Postpone my "Cardio exercise" eventho' I had promise to register myself to the Dancing Fitness Centre this week. "sigh"!

Why I like the month of September
Each year I'm always looking forward for the month of September because this is the month where I'll be celebrating my birthday. It's just coincidence that M'sia Day happens to fall on 16th September, and this year our gov't had declared it as "Public Holiday" (1st PH after 46 years); and my birthday is just the following day! I plan to take leave to prepare for my birthday as this year it will be a special one, as I had to share my birthday with my little nephew Gilchrist since he shares the same birthdate with me... (taun jauh berbeza); It will be my little nephew's One year Old birthday!! (asai 'inik' aku tu ila hehehehe)
... till then, I need to take a good sleep, Good nite and God bless us all...



2 comments:

  1. I hope that you will be over your cough now. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Activities > Yes, I'm glad my cough is over.. Thks for your concern. God Bless u too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...