Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hari Raya Treat to KFC..11.09.2010

Every year when Raya comes, I have this habit sitting infront of the TV watching musical Hari Raya programs and never get fed-up of it especially when my favourite artiste is on air. Love to see their latest design of baju kurung, make-up, shoes and hairstyle (can't help admiring their beauty, mua licin tau endOr betinjau semak jako)... it really gives me the inspirations to take care of my "health"!! My children realized I have been sitting few hours infront of the TV changing one chanel to another chanel; to catch a glimpse of my favourite artiste especially Dtk CT Nurhaliza, Erra Fazira, Sarimah Ibrahim and Diva Anita Sarawak who were on air yesterday, today and looking forward to see them for the upcoming program until Hari Raya ends...hehehehe
So, my elder son told me, "mommy u need a break, don't glue your eyes to the TV, let's go out and treat us a nice KFC!!" I agreed and, off we went to KFC outlet in town. My younger son did not join us as he was out playing soccer with his friends and told me to take-away KFC Snack Plate for him.

It was like yesterday, when I brought them to KFC outlet at Miri Waterfront area..they were toddlers then running around at KFC mini playground; can't believe my children have grown-up so fast!!
I feel good to see my children expression after they had their fav. fast food KFC!! Love to see the happiness in my children face; will give them anything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...