Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's 01.10.10 nice date.

What a nice number 01.10.10. Can't wait for 10.10.10 (wonder what will it brings us.. org ke gila meli lumbor.. gerenti "sold-out"). Before we go on to month of October, let's see what September brings towards the end.
At last I have a "spare driver"..23.09.2010
So glad, after all these years I have been a sole driver to my family members, noone to assists me to ferry my children to school, my mom to town etc.. So, it makes my life difficult especially when I'm away from Miri on courses or on leave, worry no one to send & fetch my children to and from school. Now, what a relief, I can have my break, if I am away at least I know my younger son Edelsetin (Jr) will be able to assists me to take care of my vehicle and he will be there to ferry his siblings and grandma.. He got his "P" driving license on 23rd September 2010. Can tell from his face and expression he is damn happy to get his driving license.. smiling all thru'.. dah bujang meh anak aku tu.

Since, he got his driving license every morning he sends his sister to school, as my daughter need to be at school before 6:20 a.m.; before I used to rush her to school and I had to dress up in a rush too.. *sigh* it's about time, someone to take over me as a driver. I must congrats my younger son Jr for obtaining the driving license at the right time... but!! tadi maia ngambik his brother (Boboy) from PPKS, my passenger's side small mirror bisi pecah cimit begisil enggau keta bukai.. keta nya parking at the side and the road is very narrow... so I can't blame him, me too, my car have sratches here and there.. I pray that may our Lord Jesus will always protect my son(Jr) while he's on the road and grant him a save journey mercy at all time. Amen.

Kasih amai kaban aku wai EKL sakit.. 30.09.2010
Last Monday, kolig aku pulai meeting madah ke aku.. "nemu dik kaban dik wai EKL sakit, kena admitted ba McMc" aaaaa? ko aku endaii nama pemedis iya, last week tudah tuai madah kediri ka belelang... Nadai sangkax2 tudah kena gigit 'nyamuk' bebisa sampai ngasuh tudah tuai tabin ngemalat nya. Ti kitai meda pendiau endor iya diau sigi enda patut ga bisi nyamuk.. maia aku ngabas iya ba sepital kemarik aku bisi nanya iya, "dini dik bulih?" entah ko iya, then aku nanya iya bisi ke kebun dik, bisi ko iya... engka diak kini ko iya...Amai ga munyi ko wai EKL, nadai sangkax2 ga ti penyakit udah ka datai, ukai di sadang kitai. Macamx2 penyakit kemaia ari tu... pagi tadi supervisor madah ke kami bisi kaban sama enggau iya main Futsal tau kena serang "stroke" sedangkan umur iya serambau enggau supervisor aku baru mid 30's...takut ninga orang tau sakit sampai tau mai nyawa ko kitai.. Anang enda rajin ngecheck kolestrol kitai, nya di padah orang "slient killer".

Ninga rita wai EKL sakit,aku alo ngasuh kawan aku Rose K. meli sejambak bungai Rose minta florist nganjung ngagai wad iya pagi kemarik, rega bungai nya di kunsi kami 3 ke ngelala iya.. Arap ke wai EKL jampat gerai, anang enggai makai wai, nemu meh ukai nya nyamai lauk, asi ti nyawa udah nelan ubat.. lebih agik ubat sakit nyamuk, pait keno.. kena drip meh tudah wai EKL aku sarinya. I pray that may God grant her a fast recovery and continue to bless her with good health.
Feels so good, feeling 15 years younger "winks"
After the free trial at CardiO Fitness & Dancing Centre last two months, I did not register myself as I was down with cough & flu till I got "asthma".. phewwww!! now I'm so glad I'm 100% free of cough & flu.. back to normal life again... so, last Wednesday (29th Sept) I registered myself with Misha Cardio Fitness & Dancing class. I took 8 sessions per month, I plan to go every Monday & Wednesday @ 5:30 p.m. till 6:30 p.m.. The exercise was not that vigorous nice tempo, it's like dancing with proper steps and the music played are hip-hop, ramba, cha-cha, fast and even indian songs which is good for the belly, bisi one part baka bisi "ngajat movement" hehehe.. I must say a good exercise for ladies...after the class ends berumban ga pulai laban enggai miss sinetron Indonesia "Cinta Kirana'"....haisssssss
I told myself, I must really get enough exercise, good rest and live a healthy lifestyle in order to be fit and healthy knowing our world is so polluted and falling ill is so scary it can happen to anyone at any age at anytime.. uuuuhhhh!!! Don't forget to ask God Almighty to take care of our health too.

Apuu pengelama....diatu baru betemu

Last Sunday (26th Sept.), I and my daughter went to sunday service at Tmn Tunku Extension Chapel, after the service, I met with a long time teacher Anne, she was my school teacher when I was in Seria, Brunei... the last time I met her was 10 or 12 years back... appuuuuu nyau dara anak nuan baru betemu ko teacher Anne. She's the one standing in the middle.. next to her is her sister, aunty Cath who once married to my late uncle Brown B...ngenang teacher Anne agik boleh tahan, I believe she's in her late 60's tapi masih mengacam, she told me she made an album.. sekali da iya ke Miri iya ka meri aku her album.. ulih ga kena nn karaoke ko iya.. (nadai iya nemu aku enda kala bekaroake).. Teacher Anne tu suba ngajar English lesson, and she loves music, nemu nebah guitar and loves singing. During her leisure, she used to taught my mom and aunties belajar nulis and macha... (geli ati ninga mak aku ngenang sida belajar enggau teacher Anne kelia..mcmx2 ulah ragam belajar skula tuai ko mak aku).
Cakapx2 pasal lama enda betemu enggau bala kaban, siko agik kaban aku Rose K.. lama ga kami duai enda betemu enggau pangan since iya nadai agik gawa enggau Silllllll... i think almost 2 years bisi kami duai enda kala betemu mua, begulai, berandau manah enggau pangan diri... taja jarang betemu mua, thank goodness diatu kami selalu berandau, betundie ba email, pengudah pemati laki kaban kami empai lama, enggai enda betanya ke khabar berita pangan diri diatu awak ke sama nemu rita pangan diri taja jauh di mata, semak di depan skrin kampita chapoh belama bala kami enggau macamx2 randau ruai... hehehehe

Kami duai sempat posing ba kedai philippine, ka nguji masakan lauk bangsa orang nya ko Rose nanya aku, auk meh ko aku... Rose selalu meh makai diak laban walking distance from her office. Pemulai kami duai ngabas wai EKL kami duai had our lunch, lama dah enda makai begulai.. it was yesterday afternoon (30th Sept.).

Oh yes! for info... my dear friend Rose K tu meh ke meri aku ensumbar Induemungaya... sampai ke saritu nama iEg lekat ba aku.. Thank you my dear friend I owe you for that "name ieg"; may God bless you always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...