Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Labour Day, Let's Go Bald : 01.05.2011

Oh No! Oh Yes! we are in the month of May...it's Labour Day.

After Sunday church service, I and daughter went to have our breakfast at Nancy Beef Noodles Cafe. We had Laksa Special it was superb! worth paying RM10 for a bowl *winks*.. Have not try Beef Noodles, my friend told me it's their speciality.. next time round will go for Beef Noodles..




Then off we went to Bintang Mall, to get my hair washed and blow, and also paying my broadband bill which is due. As we were about to leave Bintang Mall, on the way back, I saw crowds of people... what's going on?? It's charity to help the Children Cancer Association.. Go Bald!! The newly elected ADUN for Pujut YB Fong was there participated to go Bald; Datu Sebastian Ting was also present, but didn't get his hair shaved, instead he shaved a lady reporter with the help of my personal hair-dresser (Kevin) who works with Paul & Jennifer Salon... Paul & Jennifer Team was there to shaved those crowing glory!!







Here we go...shaved! Bald for charity, a good cause...I did my bit too, of course not go bald, can't imagine if I were to go bald, not in a million years, not unless I look like Demi Moore??? hahaha








First round to go bald are special guests, YB Fong the newly elected ADUN Pujut, the organiser of the event, two brothers (Miri businessman), lady reporter and a lady expatriate from New Zealand who sign up to go bald for this charity, then followed by others... I really salute those who go bald... Thumbs Up!! And wishing everyone Happy Labour Day.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...