Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May Babies : 21.05.2011

Purposely chose this date (21.5) to celebrate a simple birthday for my daughter and elder son who were born in May because it's our CM S'wak birthday, easy to remember. My daughter actual birthday falls on 18.5 whereas my elder son is today 23.5...it was a family gathering, both of them want it to be "family affairs". So, I agreed since we are going to celebrate gawai dayak and save $$$ for gawai celebration. Pics taken just for remembrance untuk harix2 esok.

my prince & princess (May Babies)Boboy (Eldridge) turns 22 yrs old today.. (23.5) Chill (Elizabeth) 17 yrs old last Wed.. (18.5)
iEg & anak dara iEg & anak bujang Boboy & Chill with their "eayang".. inik ko jako kitai iban sida menyadik..iEg Precious Ones


Photox2 candid di ambik sis-in law (bini bro) acara memotong bday cake & blow of candles... Chill goes first then Boboy...sama bisi aksix2 tersendiri... layansss!!


make a "Wish" wish! wish! hmmm


too many wish... (one of them is driving license?) mmmmm


Wish made..(secret), time to blow candles...


"aaaa sayang nenek"...inik ke udah ngibun iya since she's 2 yrs old...


mommy it's ur turn... kasih mai lil niece & nephew ku


love this part.. making a "wish"..my wish is...


ooopsss! kena inter-frame pulakks by si kecik...


Yesser! wish is made...secret lo..:)) terharu mak ku meda Boboy dah besai, enda berasai dah 22 yrs old.. inik iya meh nyaga, ngintu since birth... her "special grandson".. the only & 1st uchu my late dad holds & loved..he named his iban name "Nyambung"..ngangkat ke nama muak ke sida iyO.. if he's still alive, he would make him happy and proud... we're close..taja selalu enda sama penemu, but I know deep down his heart he loves & very protective towards me, nenek & his sibblings..





Cooked simple dishes for them.. which they love to eat...curry chicken, kurma daging, chicken wing and Lamb grilled + bee hoon goreng...


my lil niece & nephew tetap nyadi "permata hati" Mama iEg

My children are indeed a true blessings from God, the three of them were born in the month of Rosary in Roman Catholic calender (May & October). The best achievement and the results of sacrifice and love of a mother and also the biggest assets are our "children"....Thank you dear Lord for giving me the greatest gift of my life...May God's love, grace be upon my children.. Happy Birthday Chill & Boboy.. mommy love for both of you is Eternity... huggss & kissess... 4Ever Love Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. IeG, Happy birthday to anak dara ibuk and anak bujang ibuk. Indeed, it's a blessing that we cannot count to have a mom and granny to be around at this special day. Tears drop from my eyes meda hug anak dara nuan ngagai inik ia, it's reminds me alot of the good times that I had with my dearest.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu besai magang bala anak bujang & dara nuan wai. Nda berasai ga sida nu besai, suba agi cutex2 bala iya. May GB them always & yr family. Happy belated birthday ngagai sida tiga...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...