Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day : 08.05.11

This year, Mother's Day is celebrated with my ladies friend yang begelar ibux2, mommy or mama at Thony's home... it's their loving, caring hubby who organise this mother's day for us ... aku enggau mang SAA tumpang makai ikan curry, ikan tom yam & sushi aja... pepesap, memenik mata meda pementas, penyiru hubby bala kaban...kemaia meh ulih ngasai di beri sang 'suami' kebahagian bakanya??








Love this message: "A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest, that is why mother's day is celebrated by men all over the world, not by we mothers but by our husbands, boyfriends and sons".... so I would like to thank Thony B and Martin M for inviting me to celebrate mother's day together with their beautiful and sweet wife, mother to their children (Lene & Anej).

After Sunday service, we went for breakfast at Nancy Noodle Beef...I came with my mom, daughter and cousin. A treat to my mom & myself..

"A Mother's love is forever strong, never changing for all time..and when her children need her most a mother's love will shine...everyday is a mother's day..my son Boboy wish me at FB, my son Jr gave me a kiss and my daughter huggs,kiss and wrote a beautiful note and wish me at FB...those are my beautiful gift I received from my children on Mother's Day.. I love them very much, they are my precious gift that God gave me...Thank you dear Lord.

Oh Yes, lastly wishing my "mak" Happy Mother's Day.."the most beautiful person on this earth our best critic, yet our strongest supporter is our "Mother".. Eventho, I never said it to her that I really love her so dearly, I believe she knows, because I always want her to have the best, eg. I willingly let go a piece of land at home so that she can plant all the veges and sell them, knowing how much she loves it... that's the reason why she can stay with me for so long... Thank God for giving me such a wonderful mom who understands and gives me support whenever I needed her, she is always there for me and my children... Dear Lord, I pray that you continue to bless my mom with excellent health and happiness on earth..Amen.


Thank you dear Lord for giving me patience, understanding, love, health and career ... as I raised my children by myself and thanked those who had support me financially...May God bless those who gives unconditionally. Bless all mothers in the world too.

2 comments:

  1. Stidy mak dik bertamu neh wai. Nyak stall iya pia..ila aku singgah kin tik bisi mansa stall iya. GBU mak dik .. happy mother day wai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ wai DS: Happy Mother's Day to your mom too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...