Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

She's 6 years old, Happy Birthday my dearest & lovely Cumi...06.05.2011

How time flies.... she's 6 years old this year.. so excited to celebrate her birthday...her actual birthday falls on 4th May, since it's week day we decided to celebrate it on Friday nite.. it was "family affairs", did not invite relatives or friends.



look! how happy the bday gurl...
my sista home.. Desa Murni.. "family affairs"



bday cake & gift from me & Chill


lil bro (Gilchrist) steals the show...sakitx2 tetap posing

The moment that she's been waiting for.."blow her bday cake"...and makan time....me cook "5 spices" duck and fried been hoon... sis in law baked cheese cake & grilled chicken wing...bro-in law cooked "exotic food"...reptile (bayak) & monkey (uh! tengok pun takut, wat more makan...erks!).
family potrait.. (Cumi with dd, mom & lil bro)










After makan...kami ke tuai sembangx2, teenagers... online at FB and bday gurl... dance for joy, hugging her barbie doll bday gift... dress in Barbie Doll dress like a "princess" which I bought for her last Christmas...she just loves Barbie Doll, thanks to me ko mummy iyO pampered her with Barbie stuffs.. spreading the "virus" to her. (Nadai anak indu maiOh, ka pan endO anak sister endOr aku meri semua Barbie Dolls Toys... always loves anak indu hehehe)


Makan time...lapar bala anakx2... aki Cumi (sis father-in law) sis in law (Cumi's aunty wai, bro's wife) Cumi's nenek (my Mom)

teenagers (busy online), its in the Trend....
dance for joy...lil bro mau ikOt, tapi... kena kuntrul by nenek....tahan aja la si kecik ituuee "the whole night, keep saying thank you & love Mama...she's so happy to get her Barbie Doll as her bday gift...my only wish & prayer for my only niece (Isabella Umi) may the Good Lord continue to bless her with good health, excel in her studies and good life ahead..." Happy Birthday my Cumi.. there will many more birthdays to come, in 10 years time, she'll be 16 years old... can't imagaine I'll be a granny by then.. Oh No!! time is passing by sooo fast..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...