Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Treat..18.05.2011

Last Wednesday, treating my daughter, it's her 17th Birthday! She always wanted to go for a "steamboat".. since it's her birthday, I brought her to Michael Steamboat.. we went, my cousin Umang and younger son Jr came along.








Abis makai, she wanted to have fun, to release stress after 2 weeks exam in school...bendar iya belajar peda aku... dah lah nadai pegi tuition.. so belajar sendiri meh tudah tuai...arap ke semua results iya okay! off we went to funfair at Boulevard Car Park.. enda jauh ari Michael Steamboat... apa lagi she really had a great time... nasip my cousin came along to accompany her... aku tukang nyenip aja...my son bodiguard kami 3... Look how happy she is.. umur dah 17 years old but still a baby at heart.. my baby princess.
















Glad she really enjoyed herself... giggles, laughing all thru with her aunty Umang... who's same age with my elder son...then she thanked me for taking her out on her birthday... after her school that day, I took her to town to get her birthday gifts...what more can a mom gave to her child, if not happiness... she's so precious to me... watching her grow up as teenager... it brings tears to me... how time really flies... Thank you dear Lord for giving me a daughter like her, may you continue to bless my precious daughter abundantly with excellent health, studies and life ahead as she continues to serve you Lord. Happy Birthday my dearest princess... Mommy loves you more than anything else in this world.. muuuaahhhsss & hugggss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...