Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Am So Blessed : 29.04.2011

Kate Middleton is one of the most luckiest lady today, marrying her Prince Charming, Prince William of Wales.... A Royal Wedding watched by 2 billion people around the globe...and we who witnessed the Wedding today must be very fortunate to watch from the comfort of our home.. thanks to the iT world. She looks so Elegant, Classic and potrayed a Modern Princess wearing a Perfect Wedding Dress (it's so classic with lace, silk, simply beautiful).... she looks so composed, relax, cool and gorgeous; compared to late Princess Diana, then who looked like a Fairytale Princess looking so radiant, angelic beautiful bride, yet very shy. Wishing Duke & Duchess of Cambridge(Prince William & Kate Middleton) an Ever lasting Love and marriage.


Early this week, SaA have booked me to have breakfast with her on 29.4.2011...we had a simple breakfast of dim sum at Wawasan 2020.


I had to rush home, as I need to fetch my daughter from school, since it's Friday schools close early. 12:00 noon I had to rushed to CiTi Cafe at Piasau behind the Miri Food Court infront of Valencia Park the new building, my first time to the cafe. A friend who came all the way from Melbourne, Australia treating me and friends for a light lunch as two of our friends can't stay long since they need to be back to the office. The last time I met with Aida was 2 years ago... how time flies! It's so nice to see her again.
Aida & me *bepeluk tanda lama enda betemu*

Entrance to CiTi Cafe (left) & Shukie (right)
Next to Bumi Armada bldg, infront of Shell Office @ Valencia Park
Supang B and me

Dayung S'wak (Nita) & Aida








Time seems tickling fast, didn't realize it's 1:30 p.m., we had so much to talk...however, we had to make a move as Nita & Supang need to be back to their respective office. I had to rush home, as I can't wait to sit infront of the tele to watch the Live telecast on the Royal Wedding. As usual it's compulsory, that we took a group photo for remembrance.








I may not be as lucky as Kate Middleton marrying Prince William, but am so blessed as I have friends who are so kind and thoughtful who would take me out for breakfast and lunch like today... knowing me, being jobless, "pak usen" pan nadai, thanking God for all the wonderful friends I have, there are like an "angels" that God had send,I only can ask God to bless my dear friends, many thanks SaA (Stef) and Aida .. Thank you dear Lord for your wonderful blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...