Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Last Days with SSDM Team 10 - 16.12.2010

Last Friday morning 10.12.10, I was given a 'surprise Farewell Breakfast' by SSDM (Sub-Surface Data Management) Team at LBI-East Wing Office, Lutong. Initially, I told my colleague (Liz) I do not want any farewell, because I want to leave quietly ...... but then... Anyway, am so happy they did; as I was so happy to received a Farewell Gift from the Team, which made me forget the sadness of leaving my good colleagues and friends, a friendship that I've built throughout my 3 years service with the team. When I saw the paperback of Vantage, I can't wait for Chia (Team Lead) to complete his speech, was so excited and smiles all through the simple gatherings. Chia, thanked my service and contribution to the team, wish that I have a brighter future outside Shell. Pictures were taken by my supervisor D.M.

Farewell Gift from SSDM Team was presented by Team Lead, Chia MF.

iEg enggau superbusa D.M. iEg enggau colleagues SSDM
'the angels" of SSDM Team one for the album bungkus "nasi lemak" kuih muih and fruits
Group Photo - SSDM Team
I would like to thank my supervisor Deano for being an understanding, supportive and coaching me with my daily tasks throughout my 2 years working with him. To my other colleagues especially the SSDM Angels.. will be missing all of you, I hope I will always be remembered by and do keep in touch. May God bless SSDM Team and Infrastructure Team as well who have been nice and friendly neighbour and not forgetting our tea-lady Cik Siti. Thanked everyone for their kindness and friendships bonded for the last 3 years with SSDM Team.
NA and me with our sweet, hard-working & friendly tea-lady Cik Siti LS Choo duduk sepiak cubile, 'I will miss your coffee aroma' ko iya"will be missing my lovely colleagues".. huhuhu LS Choo, Lin, iEg & Mar...posing sebdau sida pindah to main officeiEg with Kak Robiah & Ismawati iEg with Kartika & Kesuma fm Insfracture dept.
posing enggau kawan aku Debie K ari Corporate Affairs beposing enggau cuzie Kesulai ba opis iya
Pagi ari tiga, betemu enggau kawan manah aku, Hunyang udahnya betemu enggau cuzie Kesulai enggau "bujang ila-ila" ba CafeteriaAs my last days approach, Thursday 16.12.10; more photos taken with colleagues and friends whom I have known throughout my service with the company... the hardest when you have to parted with good friends, to leave office which I've considered as my 2nd home.. eventually one day each one of us will have to leave our work place and friends when the time comes, my time has come earlier than expected.. begambar enggau bala kawan ke betemu ninting ari ba office berandau pasal macamx2 al-kisah, pantry selalu endOr kami beserumpu ngirup makai sambil berandau, taja aku jarang enggau sida iya; laban aku suah agik berandau nengah surat karan enggau ibuk2 tantes2. iEg with Tini and Debra fm TMR attach to Insfracture dept. Ina, Tini & Deb one pose for me.. will miss them

I will be missing bala indu dara tu, puang nadai enggau aku betundie, berandau pasal cerita dalam tibi... siko ke baju chelum cermin mata baka aku minat amai meda sinetron Indonesia. Dudi nuju mija diri, dulu berandau ke Pak TejO..

In the afternoon; I was given a Farewell Lunch by my 'sisters in Christ' whom are so dear to me, will always remember their kindness, their words of encouragement, their sisterly advise... thank you so much Wen, KS & NA for being my friends.. we will be Friends Forever!! Photos taken at Annie's Little Kitchen. Abis lunch, sempat singgah ngagai kedai endor nyual semua perengka, bahan kena ngaga cakes... apa lagi was KS sigi landik ngaga cake, bisi meh meli ingredients kena ngaga cake; minta ampun wai KS ti bisi salah jako tundie mai nn tadi, baka ke enda bebasa ke nn baru udah tinggang penusah ke enda di sadang, we want you to be happy. Auk, enggau peluang tu mega aku nusun jari sepuluh ngagai kita 3 sema selama kitai begulai aku bisi salah jako, pengawa enda betul ba mata kita 3.. aku minta ampun ari kita 3.

iEg and 3 sisters (Wen, KS & NA)

samax2 bisi nyadi tanda "sisters", ke bedau bisi, tau meli NA *winks*
manah amai wrapping very sweet kira ke cum Christmas Gift
tu iya wrist-watch Santa Barbara, big tQ sisters, Love it!
sida 3 had "mackerel fish" with rice
i had "lamb-stew" with rice, superb!
Sago Puding as dessert
Thank you sisters for the lunch, gift and prayer from sis NA... May our Heavenly Father, continue to grant his blessings upon the three of you and family with good health and happiness. Keep in touch. Take care, love iEg@Nancy.

































































2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...