Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

16 days, 24 days and 30 days

"Time never wait for men.." Oh! its' 1st December today...huhuhuhu ... can we stop the tickling of the clock, certainly No!! (semadi meh jam abis batteri ko kitai). What is expected in month of December ...this month it's a holiday for students, vacation for parents to be with their children and family members..employees plan for their end year vacation/trip to go overseas or cutix2 Malaysia just to unwind before ushering new year!!
For me, December is a month for celebration, my weekends is fully-occupied with event or function ushering this blessed Christmas. This year, I realized I'm not excited as the past years, engka laban udah tuai kini or maybe udah kena birus "bantes", utai ke ingat aku gambar dalam English Decal Product, Sweet Heart Ceramics, Beautiful Pottery... eehh! pedis mata, pusing kepala gasak ke penyakit tu... nyau enda ingat ka meli baju Christmas, sebening dress for Pre-Christmas gathering... pu ti suba udah payday, mesti go for facial, silun ngesep buok, tu nyau enda kiroh, enda ibOh dye cantik meh karer buok natural..laban enggai ngayah ke duit, diatu duit kena meli "bantes", "bantes"... *nadai pgwa bukai iya diatu, aku enda meh di ingat ke iya, ko serbana Pak TejO*; ada ke patut aku ngasuh iya ngagai kilang Bantes ba Johor... hehehehe
16 days to go, Sayonara!!
... my last day with Sub-surface Team. What I gained, friends and new job tasks which added to my working experience, hopefully, I'll venture to new line of business in my future job or will I'll be employed again could it be my early retirement?? Only God knows what my future career will be?? (malas ka mikir) Udah meh apply tang bedau ga bisi rejeki buat sementara, arap bedau meh, laban ka nyadi "bibik" dulu ngerusin "little house on the prairie" aku dulu. Enda sabar ka meda transformasi ko kitai... (maioh amai pengawa ka di urusin)
24 days to go, it's Christmas!!!
.... the day all christians will celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, who came to this world to be our Saviour. Let's us reflect and renew our faith with our Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ from this day. What do I want for Christmas??? ..can't think of anything right now, ila madah when the time comes... now let's us humming the christmas songs in our heart, welcoming this special day.... Silent Night, Holy Night.....
30 days to go, we will be in 2011.
huhuhuhu..30 more days to 2011, on 1.1.11, looking forward to have "laksa" at EtE house then followed by my dear friend's daughter Wedding Reception. Before, ushering the new year 2011, I will recap the special moment that really touches or memory 2010 brings me, to wrap up year 2010 ko kitai.
Wishing everyone safe and in good health as we usher the New Year 2011. May God's Blessings, Mercy, Love and Peace be upon us all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...