Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Last Day of Work is Here! 17.12.2010

The long awaiting day is here. How do I felt? Sad to leave my dear friends and colleagues and at the same time happy as I am looking forward to relax and unwind, need to give myself a good rest; it was overall a mixture of feelings, there were huggs and shaking of hands.... received well-wishers from friends and colleagues telling me to be positive, look at the bright side of life, there will be more opportunities out there... friends told me opportunity comes when you least expect it!
sinu meda mija...
Ruba, Hunyang, iEg, George & Mar
adikx2 ku Ina & Matt
Kennedy, LW & me
Boss Besai HG, meri speech
one for the album Liz, me, HG, Hunyang, Laura & NA

swipe my GID for the last time..till then Sayonara!!!
It's hard to believe, that I'm actually leaving SSDM Team...anyway, I just leave my career path to God Almighty, He knows best. Thank you HG & SSDM Team for giving me the opportunity to work with the Team, which I really enjoyed and gain knowledge, exposure and hands-on traning on Data Management and it's system, I'm given another chance to work with the Team, I would gladly say Yes!
Till then....AdiOs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...