Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Carolling...13.12.2010

Last Monday night, it was the very 1st fime, I invited carollers to come to my house, since my daughter happens to be one of the carollers. All these years, I never had the chance to do so. Hopefully, from this year onwards, I will be inviting carollers to come, so that my Christmas will be more meaningful and blessed. Since, this is my first time inviting, I did not know what to expect or what to prepare for the carollers, next year then I'll know and be more prepared, yang pasti mesti special .. tungguuuuuu yer!


iEg ka minta ampun ngagai bala carollers ke datai ngagai my "little hse in the praire", nyau sekut, mit amai, nasip meh bala kita enda maioh datai, ukai enggai meda org maiOh datai, sinu ke kita nadai endor duduk, makai.. ka pan enda ba corridor diak, nya pun bulb enda ingat di beli, nyau petang, nasip bisi candle...wishing everyone a Blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year 2011.. sapa ke pegi holidays, be safe at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...