Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Speechless!

..last Saturday, sibukx2 ngiga Souvenir for GOH for Malam Pepaduan PRS, Miri... selesai pengawa on my way home, tibax2 I rec'd sms ari one of DAM committee member (Sandra RS) madah ke aku that bini Cr Dr Nuing Jeluing passed away, road accident along coastal road Miri/Bintulu nearing Bekenu. Aku benong driving, am speechless OMG ko dlm ati...penuh enggau tanda tanya, why and how??.. Mulai ke penginat aku enggau late Linda, I always met her in church, but the first time I really sit down, talk, laugh and eat with her when our friend Tina welcomed us to her home, May 2009. I remembered her as "sweet, quiet and lovely woman and a friend". seated on the right (white floral blouse and black pants)..file photo
DAM Ngajat Class Graduation, October 2010. Seated 2nd right in white moden kebaya.

the last time I talked to her was went she joined DAM Ngajat Class sometimes in August 2010, she said "it's so difficult to learnt ngajat at this age, bones are stiffed", nya ku nyaut iya... don't worry aunty, you can do it, just need more practices.. she smiled and continue to follow the ngajat steps seriously... after that I do encounter with her in town, church and social function, we just smiled and say hello. Never get the chance to be really close with her, as I find her a "reserved kind of person", with a good heart for sure.

Death is certain, but we human never plan how and when we should leave the world one day... but what we can do is to prepare ourselves spiritually because one day we are going to face our Lord Jesus... My heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolence to Cr Dr Nuing Jeluing and children on a sudden demise of their beloved wife and mother. May the good Lord gives comfort and strength to the late family of Madam Linda Nichol Nuing who mourn her loss.
Rest in peace Madam Linda Nichol Nuing.. as God had promised to give a share in his eternal kingdom. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...