Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MEMORIES OF 2010

Before stepping to 2011, I just want to look back what good memories I had in 2010. Bad memories, have taught me about life and how to appreciate my life every single day. Live like there will be no tommorrow.
End of September, I registered myself with Misa Luvi Dance and Fitness Studio... this will keep me fit as I want to grow old and healthy! So far, my blood pressure, sugar level are normal.. cholestrol a little not normal but can be control with proper diet and exercise. My asthma should be okay if I follow strictly on the do's and don'ts. I believe we should take good care of our health as health is weatlh, nadai guna bisi duit but you are not healthy.. as the famous saying "Prevention is better than Cure", therefore let us together lead a healthy life-style.

Eventhough, we see, talk with each other, once we reach home, we tend to forget our close friends, their troubles, hardships, health, happiness as if we show care less about one another's life.. until something bad happens, then we realise what we missed that is lack of communication!! So, from that day onwards we agreed to share our worries, hobbies, happiness, sadness, health together regardless where we are far and near we must always get connected through email, sms and "surat karan"; and try to make time visiting one another's home to foster the good relationship. Engka tu meh di padah orang "blessing in disguise".. a friend hubby's death have brought us closer. This happens in August. Through our closeness, I found a new hobby ie. Vantage Collection.. aha... don't have to mention, my new "toys".. loving it!! My thanks to Tupai and Kesulai who have generously spread d "bantes" virus. In 2011 will be looking forward to buy Royal Albert and PortMeirion collections.. *nyeling Pak TejO* engka tudah tuai bisi mansa ruai aku...

Since 2004, I was quite active in politics, in 2010 involved with NGO's activity, sign-in as ordinary member with SIDS, Miri.. my thanks to wai KS who have brought me in and also wai Sebugey who have welcomed me to be a member. Since I joined SIDS, Miri, I'm glad I have the opportunity to gain new skill "ngajat" main asal kitai iban. Not easy to learnt, eventho the steps look simple, peluh jugak tunggul idung ma udah belajar 2 jam hehehe.. most of all it was fun, meeting new friends and sweat out!!

What touches me most in 2010, my eldest son, just couldn't believe in May, 2010 he celebrated his 21st birthday, it was like yesterday I gave birth to a healty baby boy, born 23rd May, 1989 weigh 3.1 kg.. He doesn't want to have a blast birthday party, a simple one will do ko iya!... this son of mine, I find him low-profile, down to earth and he's not to fashion, he's only interest is "playing games in the internet" besides his studies.. Caring son and responsible brother to his siblings. Currently, he's taking HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in one of the local higher institutions. I wish him all the best and success in his future and May our dear Lord Jesus blessings, love and mercy be upon him throughout his life that's my everyday prayer to my eldest son.



Well! let 2010 have it's own memories... Good Bye and Thank you 2010. Welcome 2011. I hope 2011 will bring more good memories than bad ones... May the Good Lord gives me strength to face the unforseen challenges in 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...