Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Being "D.O" aka Dapur Officer

What have I been doing, since school re-open, friends go back to their work place. Since my contract end, I've been very busy cleaning, dusting, laundry and clearing all the unwanted "pesaka" gutted in the house; at 11:00 a.m. prepare lunch, before I sit down infront of the tele watching Indonesia Sinetron from 1:00 p.m. till 4:00 p.m., then off to the kitchen at 5:00 p.m. to prepare for dinner, as I need to sit back infront of the tele to watch Indonesia Sinetron from 6:30 p.m. till 7:30 p.m.. begitu lah routine "mama Urti" since I'm self-employed.
So, now my house looks super clean, super shine. Infact, I hardly sit down from the time I woke up in the morning after sending my daughter off to school.. have been moving about, around the house until I forget to have lunch or dinner. I only took breakfast a cup of coffe and biscuits. This is my only opportunity, as I have been missing doing the house work chaos since my school time, my parents would not let me do the housework; when I got married and worked then, I had "live-in" helper to the housework, laundry and cooking. For the last 14 years my mom have been staying with me, so each time I got back from work, the house are already in place, meals were prepared; I never had the chance to do the house work or cooking; except on weekends or public holidays if I have no other programs.
I just weigh myself this moring, Oh my Gosh, I can't believe I only weigh 55 kg.... I really lose those kilos by doing housework, really sweating... so I don't need to go for my cardio class.. well being "D.O" or so-called dapur officer is not bad after all, my cooking skill have improve and most of all lose weight easily *winks and smile*.
However, being "dapur officer" can be bored and furthermore, ukai bisi gaji...hopefully I can go back to work in a short while. Bulan tu agik ulih survive; another 2 3 months..looks like pahaii kebeluran kami menyanak...*touch-wood* ko kitai.

4 comments:

  1. Apu...amat bendar dek nunga sinetron neh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. manah amai ruai tu di rias ngau tikai bebungai, baku temaga, ti dikembuan indu bajik (IEG), ti ngasoh pendinduk keling menoa enda lelap lalu ti tau ngasuh ati sida keketap..!! Bajik amai gambar header nya! Btw, nice blog indeed! My heart saying that, you’re such a nice person + beautiful in & out! Hv a gd day!

    Silent Rider,
    Rachel J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Tupai.. yes, ukai ke enda semina enda nyandik TV takut tinggal episode.

    Silent Rider, Rachel.
    Thank you dear, for the beautiful comments on my simple blog and myself.. May God's love and blessings be upon you. Love iEg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh noooo.... i'm vry sry beautiful IEG & u might be LOL to read that silent "rider"...-;)... poor me... keep your sweet smile & MGB U + Family too!

    silent reader (tusah nti di ride..nda pia..LOL)

    Rachel J.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...