Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

21st Anniversary In Loving Memory : 7.1.2011

21st years, my beloved abak left us without saying a word to us... I didn't get to nurse him as he died of stroke, and my family was not at his bedside when he breathed his last breath... his body arrived early then us, because at that time the road was not as smooth as today... Just imagine, dying all alone, we were all in Miri then.... each time I remember this day (7th January) it hurts and saddened me... Sadly missed by my mom, brothers and sister, relatives and friends who knew him; only his memories will always lingers among us... there's no word to express how much I missed my beloved abak.. since born till he passed away peacefully, he never scolded me... where can I find such a dearest dad in this world?? He died when at the age of 62, 6 years after he retired from Brunei Shell Petroleum.
I pray that our Lord Jesus will forgive all his trespasses while he was still on earth and May his soul rests in peace with all the holy ones. Thank you Jesus for giving me such a loving and wonderful biological father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...