Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bad News

Lemai 18 Jan.. rec'd sms ari childhood friend from Seria, Brunei..madah ex-classmates aku udah nadai pagi 18 Jan, died of cancer... sinu ngenang laban udah ku pulai ke S'wak alo nadai kala betemu, nadai kala ninga rita niang kawan aku ke bernama Normegawati Yahya... Could not find my photo with her, photo during our school days and she did gave me one photo of herself as remembrance... sinu ngenang bala kaban udah dulu nadai... asai enda caya, but it's fact of life. She's 2 years younger than me. Semina ulih berdoa, semoga roh nya berada di sisi orangx2 yang beriman. Amin.

Malam 23 Jan.. rec'd another bad news, rec'd sms from my cousin @ Tinting Lalang, LA madah inik menyadi niang aki ke ngada ke mak aku udah nadai kol 9 malam. The last time aku betemu enggau iya Gawai 2009... she died peacefully at home at the ripe age of 100++.. she was the only one left from my mom's side who was still alive, all my aki and inik have passed away long time ago.. Nama niang inik aku tu meh di angkat ke anak dara aku...Ti iya meda anak dara aku, gaga amai iya meda.. "amang" ko iya ngangau ke anak dara ku nya... anak indu aku nya meh terubah ngangkat ke nama iya Rini... udah anak aku, bisi two niece sama ngangkat ke nama inik nya. My daughter Chill was shocked when she heard her great grandma passed away, she was sad, but could not say nothing, I told her just pray for her soul.. she met her great grandma last December 2010. My daughter recalled, her inik looks okay still remember and talked as usual asking for me and the rest of the family members.

the two Rinis (my daughter and grandma) photo taken Gawai 2009
my aunty (anak inik Rini), mom, me, inik & sister @ rumah panjai Tinting Lalang
me, inik & late uncle Juna (passed away May 2010 died of pancreas cancer) & sister
File photo taken in 1997, inik Rini with mom & my children
3 generation (anak, uchu & ichit) of inik Rini @ photo in 1997


Her last piece of advise to me was, "she wanted me to marry a man who can take care and love me forever and reminded me to be a capable wife to my chosen husband"... bedau sempat iya betemu enggau suluati, but I strongly believe she will be happy if she knew who my suluati is because he got all she wanted me to have in a husband... May her wish and prayer for me to find true happiness with my loved one come true. Will miss my grandma..., nadai agik orang di tundie aku, she always can tell if I come to visit her, I'm known to her as her cheerful uchu, who always makes her laugh.
I hope I can live long.. a ripe age of 100++ years old

May our precious Lord Jesus forgive all my grandma's sin while she was still alive and pray that her soul rest in peace with all the holy ones as God had promised to give a share in His Eternal Kingdom..Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...