Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten. Ten. Ten, what does it bring us? 10.10.2010

The date that people have been dying to usher. So what does this date bring us? Believe that everyone must have their own sentimental moment. the number 10 means a complete number ti ba Feng Shui. We should consider ourselves very fortunate because we are here today to welcome this auspicious date.
For me ”ten, ten, ten”, does bring me new belief as my suluati have chose to spend his quality time with me on his transit from E3 (Btu) to LTS3000 (via KK) instead of going back to ....as time is precious and short, and he chose to be with me. He’s trying to tell me that he really loves me and wants our relationship to lasts forever...not “puppy’s love” ingat ke jako maia kawin cousin aku last Friday night. To mark this date, he bought me something very special in remembrance of this date. Hmmmm.... I'm so lucky to have someone who loves me dearly. Besides spending our time together, we went out for breakfast and lunch and at the same time enjoyed every bite of our dishes served at our fav. place, sambil berandau ke masa depan kami duai. That evening we went to eMart @ Rumah Asap together with my sister, brother in law and cousin.. panjung lama udah enda makai tunu janek and ngirup Tiger & Carlsberg laban tudah tuai ke berikan lebih ari sebulan kadangx2 sampai dua bulan. Stalls ba rumah Asap bisi perubahan mimit peda aku sarinya, bersi & teratur agik, but we always chose stall no. 1, (stall org LA). Pemulai ari rumah asap, we continue to dine at Apollo Restaurant, udah ga maianya ujan lebat amai, we really had a good feast! To end the day, we had a goodnite rest, udah kenyang makai & ngirup esp. suluati who really had a good time here. What a day... Thank you dear Lord for this special time, moment and hour where I can be together with my suluati.


According to suluati, his “uchu” turns 2 years old on this day as he was born on 10.10.2008 @ 10.00 a.m. His nickname is “ten ten”.... cute amai ari gambar di bantai ke suluati. Wishing him good health, long life and May the good Lord continue to bless him and shower him with love and peace throughout his life and also blesses his young parents and aki (suluati). Many happy returns of the day too. Ko jako orang bekenang ke uchu, jauh sayau, rindu meh Aki enggau Inik ke uchu ti di banding enggau pengerindu ke anak sida empu, maioh udah di peda, bisi sanggup berabis duit ketegal “uchu”.

The date 10.10.10 is over, now I’m looking forward to another date that is 20.10.2010 it will be 2010, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...