Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Late 20’s vs Early 40’s… hmmmm.

Last Sunday (15.8.2010), attended DAM Solidarity Dinner at Eastwood Valley Country & Golf Club. I went with my sister and sister-in law. Weather was not favorable, drizzling. Guest of Honor was Tan Sri Dtk Patinggi Jabu, he was accompanied by his wife Datuk Empaing Jabu. Program of the nite were the introduction of the former and present DAM’s President, the location of Rumah Dayak back in the 1980’s.. now DAM is situated on 3rd Floor above Mahdli Satay infront of Imperial Mall. The event would have been interesting and perfect as there were lucky draws, best dress for ladies & men of the nite, “Ngajat Mas” from TSDP Jabu.. if only TSDP Jabu's speech were 'short & precise'; understood the event ends at 1:00 a.m.; knowing the next day is a working day, those who attended the dinner were teachers and most of all pity those students who received the Incentive Award for UPSR, PMR and SPM 2009 with straight A’s results had to stay till wee hours. hmmmmmm...

In the midst of TSDP Jabu speech, I and “queen” went to the “ladies” where we met with our ladies friends.. (Mang SaA, AiE and Lene). Keluar from "Ladies", apa lagi start beposing with my hp camera.. (nadai mai Sony cybershot camera this time) .. As usual the next day I posted our pictures at FB.. wah! Maioh orang comment madah “gamal aku agik biak” sampai org bisi personally send message meri comment ngagai aku, kumbai org bula, nundie sida iya maia aku madah ke diri umur udah ngalih ke lemai…!! “Enda patut” ko sida jako tundie nn aja ko… *geram amai aku ninga org enda caya ke umur aku udah tuai.. haiiisssssssssss*.. bisi org ke personally ngelala aku baru caya umur aku udah ngalih ke lemai, nyo sida muji kati aku ulih maintain cantik stidi at my age sedangkan anak udah bujang dara semak jako ngantik ke bulih “uchu” da ko kitai (mintax2 anang diatu, enggai aku nyadi “inik yak”) hehehehe

Bisi ke nanya ke rahsia aku bakani aku maintain “awet muda”… aaaaa nadai rahsia, mesti rajin nuci mua 2 kali sehari, facial wash, toner and moisturizer (what/which skincare? it all depends on individual preference) it don’t have to be expensive, most important it suits your skin types.. No matter how busy or tired I am, I must make sure I wash, toning and moisturize my face twice daily, morning and night. When I have the time, I’ll do “egg white mask” at home, prefers to go for natural and cheap. Once a month I’ll go for my facial treatment, and besides that I take supplement for inner beauty and cleansing. Last and not the least secret is we must be happy, believe in God as He is our creator and SMILE owez!!.
Next month, must register myself for cardio exercise to keep fit! So that I can be 10 years younger hahahaha… OMGosh! next month I’ll be turning the BIG 8..*winks*

Would like to take the opportunity to thank all those who had praise me, I believe everyone can look young and beautiful as long as we have the will to do so.. all things are possible in this new era, there are lots of new technology available. Personally, I believe in "inner beauty" rather than cosmestics beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...