Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I did Last Gawai 2011...

Late Dad Graveyard:
On Sunday evening (4th June), iEg, mom, sister & brother-in law..went to my late dad graveyard @ LA Anglican Church cemetery..Each time when I'm back in LA, it is a must for me to visit my late dad's graveyard.. each time when I'm at his graveyard, I felt sad, longing for a hug as I really miss my late dad, it has been 21 years he left us, but memories of him (his smile, his laughter, food that he cooked, his soft gentle words when he gave advise) will always lingers within us, esp. me...before I got married, I overheard one of my uncle said this statement to one of our relative..."ti bintang di langit ulih di japai apai iya, sigi di ambik iya ke anak iya nya meh, nama aja utai di pinta anak iya siko tu, sigi di beri.. kada laki iya mentas, siru baka apai iya ila" it shows how much my late dad really loved, cared and concerned about my future... he always treated me as his special child, always gave me more of everything compared to my sibblings... yes! he really spoiled me, another word, iEg is "daddy's girl"... that is why when he passed away it was my most depressing moment, till the Priest do not allowed me to attend the funeral service, afraid that I could not control myself.... so I was advised to stay home... I really lost someone whom I treated as my best friend and hero, I can joked, talked and shared everything under the sun with him. After his death, I always dreamed meeting him; we talked, laughed as if he's still alive tho' I knew he's already in another world but I was living in his world, maybe because of that special bond we had, during my teenage years, I always referred him as "papasan", instead of calling him "abak or apai".

jalai ngagai graveyard, muddy if it rains, arap bala YB ulih meri jalai tu manah, because this is "final resting place" on earth.
There's no words for me to express, no pencil or pen to write how much my late dad meant to me, can never be able to repay his undivided love for us ..I only can pray for him and trust his soul is safe under the care of our Heavenly Father and forgave all his sins while he's on earth... Thank you dear Lord.

2nd Day Gawai:
... family members bisi datai ke rumah ngabang to our home situated at tanah aki ini @ Engkerubing, behind St'Philip Church. Dah lama rumah kami nya, rumah digaga niang apai... my brother has asked "contactor" to do renovation, it's ongoing process...usually gawai or Christmas kami selalu bisi nyedia simple kuih muih incase bisi temuai tesat, ukai 'open house', laban rumah benong di renubit, barangx2 pan semua dalam kotak...

This is what I did on my last Gawai... a meaningful, memorable moments with relatives and family members, feels good to spend gawai at LA, no other place better than our own hometown. Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...