Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day trip to Sri Aman & Birthday: 3.6.2011

Each time when come to my sister birthday, she had to share her birthday with Gawai celebration... and each gawai, most of the time we spend gawai @LA. This year, since she's celebrating her "Big 4"... she wanted to make a special wish. So early morning 3rd June, off we went to Sri Aman, hoping to get a ready-made birthday cake which we can find in most bakery in Miri... Datai din, abis pasar Sri Aman ngiga bakery, semina siti aja.. nyO pun nadai nyual ready-made birthday cake...I felt so disappointed because I promised to buy her a birthday cake, can't believe the bakery don't even sell candles... mmmmm (if I can bake cake, and operate a bakery business in Sri Aman would certainly gives a favorable return, whilst thinking of my cousin Margaret in Scotland who can baked cakes well & creative, if only she's in S'wak, she can easily make a good $$$).







Instead, what I got from Sri Aman was a shop selling Kebaya Nonya 'kasa rebia" fabrics from Paris; the kebaya was hand-made by kak Tini...and the best part, she happens to be my own cousin what a coincidence (converted muslim); hmmmm... the Kebaya + tapih costs within the range of RM300++ to RM400++ really beautiful. Ti bisi usen maianyO sigi ka ku ngambik seset, tapi...(biarin aja meh niat ka meli)
niat di hati ka "window shopping"..seex2, lookx2
owner of Koleksi Idaman, Kak Tini
koleksix2 Kebaya Nonya ke bisi ba kedai Kak Tini
Kak Tini madah, ti kawanx2 bisi minat ka meli Kebaya Nonya ari kedai iyO, iyO ulih nganjung ngagai aku ke Miri thru' courier.. so kami duai pan exchange hp numbers...*ulih ngiga dulu lumbor hp iyO, dini endO ku nyimpan sarinyO?* Around 7:30 p.m., semua masakan, BBQ dah ready, I had a promptu idea to create a simple birthday cake...to symbolise her 40th bday.
ta daaaaaa... Bday Cake ari iEg
bday candles bought from One Stop Shop @ pasar LA
"amai meh bisi" ko sister...glad she loved it too
my sis & her lovely family
cousins, nieces, nephew, mom & aunties














Me & sister was delighted that our relatives can make it to gather to celebrate her simple "Big 4" birthday at our home sweet home @LA.. eventho my brother and sister-in law was not with us, they had to attend personal matters in Kuching, however, my brother gave my sister "little angpow" as her bday gift...anyway sis, welcome to the club of 40's (the new 20's in this era)...stay young at heart & be cheerful always *winks*
May the good Lord continue to bless my sister with many more birthdays to come and blessings, prosperity in whatever she undertakes. Happy 40th Birthday.... huggss & be blessed from me sis iEg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...