Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Idol

Recently, kaban aku nanya aku .."besides watching Sinetron Indonesia, what other TV Programs that I watch?".. I told her, I watch American Idol... nyau puas lelekik aku ketawa meda confident orang ribai, over-confident ke ngasuh geli ati... bisi latest contestant ba Los Angeles indu ke nama Tynisha, nyau ngagai tudah Randy hahahaha, ni ke nelajai kediri... mcmx2 ulah orang ba menua ribai, very daring... datai for audition ulih ngena slipar... outer appearance is 2nd matter, in search of "hidden talent" is the X-factor.. some really got beautiful, melodious voice; mostly sida ke umur in seventeen, eighteen ke memanah suara.. can't wait for them to compete in Hollywood.
Steven Tyler, JLo & Randy
Suba nadai aku minat American Idol, only meda Final episode aja laban ka nemu who's the next American Idol. This time, I watched from day one, because aku rindu meda one of my Idols, Jennifer Lopez the "lead" judge of American Idol Season 10.. Every Thursday & Friday night @ 8:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m. sejam nya meh mata aku lekat depan TV. Am inspired by her beauty.. she gorgeous, warm, funny, incredible tolerant, kind.. what I like about her, when she says "NO"!; polite & diplomatic giving a bright side to the contestants. Her fashion style, make-up, her body.. her looks is obvious and splendid and eminently visible.. peda mata aku, laban ke minat iya. Enda kisah ke pandangan, runding orang lain.. everyone bisi idol, someone to inspired oneself.. bakanya ga tudah aku.

Gambarx2 JLo tu di ambik ari internet, my fav. shots or pics... saritu, laban nadai pengawa... ka ga sharing enggau kita.. sapa enda minta iya, enggai meda, tutup aja mata auk. Aku rindu meda body, hair-style iya.. laban ke udah nge-dye buok arap ke buok grow long & healthy meh udah tu... ka meh nunda style buok Ririn enggai nyadi laban buok enda ulih kaler chelum...and her make-up very da naturel plus her simple & vogue fashion sense..
hair-style..i like!
shopping @ Robertson Blvd..
subtle make-up, smile..she looks simply gorgeous
beautiful & sexy butt..w/out high-heels
my dream"body", if only I can have?? Perfect! all toned & tanned... superb!

Tu baru one of my many idols... there are few to name who really inspired me... ila me sharing with kita au...now at least kita nemu why I really love or rindu meda JLo. *winks*. So, my lunar new year resolution will be "exercise harder, discipline and eat healthy food".. ngicha ke bulih body-shape JLo and of course her hair-style ... (anganx2....dulu) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...