Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

1st Anniversary..02.02.2011

How time really flies... today it's 1st Anniversary iEg's blog had been launched. To record, capture special time, memorable & beautiful moments; and not fogetting to shed tears with friends when they lost someone dear, to comfort friends who are in pain, celebrate birthdays, weddings, engagements with friends, relatives and family members and most of all sharing my hobbies, passion, beauty and health tips, thoughts and events with others means a lot to me while I am still alive. At the end of the day, to recall what each month brings to me, family and friends and; looking forward to see what a each day brings.. it is good to look back on the activities, photos in my blog when we aged *smile & winks*. Below candid photo of me, di snap anak aku, benong update blog tudah aku sometimes last year; so I kept the photo till today decided to upload it on my blog...bakanya gaya iEg blogging.Furthermore, today kaban kitai bangsa cina celebrates their CNY Eve... big makan! All family members near and far gathered to make a CNY Toast....and paling best, when they nebah mercun, fireworks all over miri city... asai ke beperang ninga "waves of shooting bullets" nuju cermin, pintu rumah aku.. laban surrounded by chinese neighbourhood.. Asap enda iboh kira...
Sempat ga ngambik few shots fron verandah rumah iEg... fireworks.




Since iEg blog 1st Anniversary coincide with CNY Eve, bisi CNY Toast for Longevity and happiness throughout the year and beautiful eye-catching fireworks, wishing iEg's blog and life will be as colorful, bright, longevity and happiness too. Happy 1st Anniversary to InduEmunGaya blog...Cheers to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...