Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

1st Day CNY visits :03.02.2011

Every CNY my family and relatives are invited to this friend who hails from Lubok Antu and have been residing in Miri since 1990's.. family cina tu landik amai bejako iban, menantu pan bangsa iban. This year I came with my mom, my sister and her family, my cousin and her 4 lovely daughters.







Any festive occasions, children are always in the mood.... look at my naughty & sweet little niece cumi.. looking forward to the CNY Open House at MiriCity Fan this Sunday. So, till then(now, watching one of my fav. Reality Show American Idol season 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...