Total Pageviews

Friday, May 21, 2010

My daughter Elizabeth's Sweet 16th Birthday - 18 May 2010

It's was like yesterday, I gave birth to my precious baby girl which I've been wanting so much to have. Born at 3:30 pm @ Chin Fook Maternity Clinic, Miri. Before her birth I've already chose two names to be given to her it's either Eugenie Nicollette Rinie or Elizabeth Natassja Rinie. Initially, I wanted to name her as Eugenie Nicollette Rinie but then few days before her birth, I dreamt, my mom wants me to name her as Elizabeth Natassja Rinie... so that's how she got her name. At home and close friends called her "Chill" being the youngest of 3 siblings.
Last Tuesday, was her sweet sixteen birthday, she doesn't want me to celebrate lavishly, just a simple with close family members is all she wanted. Laban ke benong sakit, nasip ga my mom & sister came and prepared the food for the night. Nowadays youngsters prefer to go out with their friends to movie, pinics, fast-food etc. to celebrate. But me being very conservative bought her a simple cake to mark her sixteen birthday and told her to go out with her friends on the weekends.




Udah belagu birthday, make a wish alo cake cutting. Then we had our dinner before my mom and my sister and family went back to Bakas, Sibuti. Happy amai my mom meda uchu kesayangan iya udah dara.... ari umur iya 2 taun mak aku nyaga, ngintu nganjung iya nurun skula sampai adik Cumi, Gilchrist born last year; my mom have to leave my home and be with my sister. More photos.



My mom and her 5 grandchildren, and my mom who just turned 65 years old on 15 May. I'm so blessed that she was with me through "thick and thin" bringing up my 3 children. There's no words for me to express my heartfelt appreciation on her kindness, love, caring and financial towards me and my children. My children really loves her tho' they do argue with her especially my two teenage sons.. I certainly can't live without my mom, she's everything to me. May our Heavenly Father continue to bless her with good health and long life. Amen.
My three teenage children (Boboy, Junior and Chill) with their cutieee cousins Cumi and Gigil(sister's children).
Early that evening, Papa called to wish her Happy Birthday and reminded her to study hard and achieve a good results.
Before retire to bed that night, I said a little prayer, thanking God for giving me a wonderful daughter which I'm very proud of her achievements in school and being an obedient child at home and who believes in Jesus Christ as her Saviour; and prayed that Lord Jesus will continue to bless her with good health, success in her studies and a bright future. Mommy wants you to know that I loves you so dearly my little princess, you''ll always a "baby" to me! muuaaahhssss & kissess from Mommy with love!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...