Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Minggu Debaran (Elimination Day!) and Happy Teachers Day - 16.05.2010

Last Thursday (13th May) we had our forth-nightly Team Meeting, and during the meeting our Team Lead announced that there will be elimination of contractor staffs from Subsurface Team. There are 5 of us.. R.A, Wan T. M.JK, Z.MT and myself. Asai ke masuk dalam reality show meh kami 5, siko ari kami 5 ka di eliminate company. Monday tu ila, bisi meeting enggau Team Lead Mr Chia M.F.. pasal Timesheet, Operation Reporting enggau Critierion of Redundancy of Contract Staffs. Sebedau masuk kami 3 sda Matt, Zarina ka humming lagu "Menuju Puncak" alo membayangkan siti luggage depan kami, ngirit nya pulai, asai dlm Akademi Fantasia pulak... Best of luck to all of us this coming Monday!
Well, as for me I just leave it to our Heavenly Father, I pray that whatever happens, God our Heavenly Father knows what's best for His Children. Like my "suluati" advise me, whatever the decision maybe, just receive it with open heart and believe there's a blessing in disguise if I were to be chosen, if I'm not, then Prasie the Lord for his blessings and goodness. Thank you sweetheart for giving me an assurance, I know you'll always be there for me in good and bad times as you had promised.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Teacher's Day (Sunday, 16th May 2010) to my sister Meggie, my brother-in law Tony and my sister-in law Linda... May all of you continue to teach and guide your students to be someone great and successful!
May God continue to bless all of you and all the teachers out there.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck,may his blessing be upon you IEG. He knows what is best for you, ni nemu asoh ia nitih ke sulu ati kini.....merantau jaoh!! maklum lah sekarang....hem...hem

    ReplyDelete
  2. KS > TQ KS for your prayer. Amen. "suluati udah ngitih ke aku" hehehe...

    Mr Lonely > thank you for your comment, yea, will browse thru' your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...