Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two days before 1st May 2010

EndO berasai udah apOs ga bulan April... time really flies. Berita pemadO manah di terima saritu, "tembawai lama" udah bebini baru last week, wishing him true happiness with his new wife. Thank you for being a part of me at one time, you were there when I needed you most, we plan everything, but God has his own plan, I accept with open heart and; now am truly blessed and happy with my new man (Laymeng@ Rambo). He means the world to me, I've got everything I've always wanted in a man, God is awesome! He knows what's best for His Children, thank you dear God.


Ist May tu, Labour's Day, opis Shell pegilO bisi bridging leave in lieu of 1st May... namO endO meh pengawO aku pegilO?? Udah danji keluar lunch enggau bala RAUPS makai ba Muara, makai Lelapan all time favourite dish for lunch. So, many upcoming events in the month of May; especially pre gawai celebration, Miri City etc.. etc...


Till then see ya in the month of May with more reports on my blog.. Have a great weekends and Happy Labour Day to all.



Love iEg signing off for the month of April, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...