Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NEPHEW'S BAPTISM - 05.04.2010

At last, my 6 months old nephew Gilchrist was baptised at Matedei Church, Lutong on Monday Evening @ 5:00 p.m. Crowd of parents was there to witness their babies being baptised. Photos taken that evening.
Nasip baby Gil enda meragam lemai nya, nadai nyabak...semina feeling bored, guess it must be very warm inside the church... babies when they are bored, looks so adorable & cute!




Baptism time.. baby's name were called, mothers lining-up holding their bundle of joy to be baptised by the Priest.











Photo taken with Gilchrist's god father... and then heading for home. May God continue to guide and bless my little nephew Gilchrist from today onwards with good health, to excel in his studies and most of all put God first in his entire life.

My little niece Isabella Umi her brother little nephew Gilchrist will always be included in my my daily prayer, Mama wish both of them well, naughty, mischevious, smart, cute as ever; I treat both of them as my own children, love them so dearly each day... mmuuuaaaahhssss & hugggsss cumi & gil! Love mama iEg.




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...