Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makan Week - 14.04 - 16.04. 2010

Every month, most ladies would crave to eat something, "come moon" keno! It's common to women everywhere, guess I'm no different from other ladies out there.
On 14.04.2010, craving to eat "Lelapan Ikan Keli", usually I had my Lelapan Ikan Keli at Muara @ Waterfront, Miri... since it's far & the weather outside was very hot, I decided to invite mamasb (Betty) to have lunch with me at Muara @ Tudan next to JJ2, just across eMart, Tudan. Say a litle prayer before makan, Mamshabella had Lelapan Ayam Goreng & me always my fav. Lelapan Ikan Keli, Lelapan go with "Soup Tulang Sapi" mmmmm sedap! sedap! I love the sambal too hot & nice.
I've tried Lelapan Keli at few places, I still find Muara is the best place to eat Lelapan, the veges that goes with the sambal are usually very nicely done, not over-cooked!!

Next day, 15.04.2010...few minutes before lunch my son called me, where can we have lunch together mummy? Ah, I was thinking of Pizza, so I told him, let's go to Pizza Hut, Bintang Mall, not much people so we ordered "A Set of Pizza (Supreme Hawaii Chicken) and two pieces of Deli Chicken Wing" (suba gemuk isi manuk, diatu nyau shrinking, nama hal neey?); maia aku ka mayar, I ask for the bill, the waitress came then bend-down, bendar nyengguk baruh mija, "nama utai di jengok waitress baruh mija" ko dlm ati ku din, nyau ka enggau iya nyengguk ga, tup! tup! sekali meda, she took a piece of bill under the table and took it to the cashier infront... endaiiii diak endor sida nyimpan bill ko dlm ati ku din.. peda nn mummy bisi special place endor nyimpan bill ko anak bujang aku, auk neeh! Amai lama enda makai ba Pizza Hut, ka pegi on weekends, lembau meda pemaioh mensia queue-up hehehe
Licin pingai pizza di wallap anak bujang aku, I just took a piece of pizza. Look at the table where the bill being insert, sengaja nyenip gambar mija!

16.04.2010, "Work Hard Play Hard Day", really want to enjoy my lunch hour, since lama enda betemu enggau madiks, kumang ke selalu enggau aku begulai, I decided to take Mang SaA for lunch at Mr Ho Fine Food at Pelita Commercial, next to Secret Receipe outlet... Datai din alo beposing, while waiting for our orders to come. I ordered Mr Ho's famous Ceasar Salad, then we go for Mr Ho's Mixed Grilled and soft-drinks. Amai enda maioh utai di order, but it costs me RM79.90 and worth it!
Each menu takes 15 minutes to cook/prepare, bala waiter ke serving kami duai very friendly, tang pedis ka ninga jako sida iya, jako "tagalog", sambil makai, sambil becerita pasal al-kisah cinta bala madik, di samping itu sempat ga madik ku nya "mansai", aku asuh iya nyadi "mamarazzi"; puas ke nyenip hp kamiha, bisi couple ribai senyum aja meda ulah kami duai.. alo di snep aku sduai haiisssss! haiiissss! ape boleh buat, demi madik. (sayau enda ulih mansai diatu, ti endO adai pan ka pepesap lekO mataO) hahahaha

We finished our lunch at 1:30 p.m. What a nice week, nadai pengawa bukai makai-makai aja pengawa aku.. di padah suluati "mumuk", alo ringat ga, nyawa gersang tu ka amai ga makai.. "gemukx2 pan agik meh aku sayau ke nn!" (jako kena nyamai ke ati aku aja kini??) hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. IEG, well...above all family come first then others....like the way to treat your son, enti jaoh nadai di bai mamam shama-shama. Hmmmm.....meshetie shayau kat hang....huh, mumuk tu tak apa...prosperous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KS > Yes! 200% agree with you; whenever I can find time to be with my children, I'll spent my valuable time with them, we talked about life, & love listening to their "love-lifed" too... now our children are all grown-up, we need to be there to listen and to guide them from time to time, I believe we should not neglect our loved ones, esp. our children... Amai nyO "mumuk" tanda bahagia hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...