Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

November Rain & Sunshine..

How time flies... we are in the month of November.

Amai lama aku enda update blog... busy amai and furthermore fed-up with the lagging of internet each time when come to upload pictures from home, it took me ages!! Nyau lembau asai ka update blog, What does November brings? I certainly have "ups and downs", i think it's normal in life. Life are not "bed of roses" after all, baka weather ba bulan November tu, bisi ujan, bisi ga mata panas... *sigh*.

One door close, Another door open... 1st Week of November (4.11.2010)
The long awaiting news from office, is to terminate our contract end of this year, as I expected I would be the one, knowing I was the Last person recruit to the sub-surface Team, I was not shocked, at the management decision, it's a normal practice... what can I say, I just have to accept the "fate", what a fateful day! After a long thought and heart to heart talk with suluati (I thanked suluati who have been a good listener, understanding, caring and promise to be at my side in bad and good times), he believes there are better opportunities out there and greener pastures; trusts that God close one door, and open another door for me. I leave everything to God Almighty divine hands, He knows what's best for His children. If He can feed the birds in the sky, would he want to see His children suffer??

Best Student Awards to Achievers for year 2010...(6.11.2010)
Attended my daugther's school end of year activity, Best Student Awards, my daughter one of the achievers received 3 Awards that morning. Thank God for all the achievements that my daughter had achieved throughout her school days, next year she'll be in Form 5 Science 1... how time flies, it was like yesterday I send her off to Tadika, wearing her white-purple dress, with her ponytail.. she's so adorable. Mummy is so proud of her,being my one and only daughter and will always be my little princess!!!
Work commitment over everything else.. (7.11.2010)
When come to work, it's suluati 1st priority in life; eventhough deep down his heart ,I knew he misses me and so do I, he was onshore for few days but had to stay at KK "on standby basis" before departing to Indonesia for tour of duty! I could have gone to KK if I have not received the unfavourable news from office, I was not in the mood to go anywhere, feeling rather upset, and he understood my situation, since we had agreed to give his work priority over everything else, munyi ko suluati, "kada org agik beguna ke kitai, kerja aja meh, ti aku cuti, ila meh aku begulai enggau sulu..,arap sulu besabar ngantik penatai aku taun depan ko tudah tuai" sinu ga ninga serbana!! (sabar meh aku tu sulu); I wish my suluati well while carryout his daily tasks & responsibilities; May God continue to bless him wherever he is and protect him from dangers, sickness, may our dear Lord Jesus keep him save at all times, till we meet again next year 2011, my sweetheat, my Love. Hugssss *miz u suluati*

"It'was like a dream..." (9.11.2010)
.. it has been ages we've not been in contact with one another, I only came to know her whereabout through FaceBook, through another childhood friend. We didn't plan, suddenly I rec'd a called from her, I was over joy when I heard that she's in Miri, she told me she's at Parkson, so I told her that I'll meet her after office. So at around 5:30 p.m. we met.. apa agik we huged each other, nadai peduli ke orang meda, laban udah kelalu rindu enggau pangan diri, the last time we were together, we were still studying back in 1980's.. now her eldest child aged 23 years old and her hubby just passed away last December 2009. Just imagine, pengelama kami duai enda kala betemu enggau pangan diri. She's coverted as she was married to a muslim Bruneians, tang iya tetap enda sombong, we chat & chat, so many to tell, but so little time, as she had to rushed to her aunty house at Permy Jaya and back to Kuala Belait before 10:00 p.m... (agik stidi jako iban iya, anak tuai iya paham cimit jako iban, ke biak enda paham, ketawa aja iya ninga aku bejako iban, aku agik ga paham jako Brunei tang lidah nyau enggai nyadi bai bejako Brunei)..it was like a dream when two childhood met after so many years separated!! We do changed alot...I used to refer her as "sue allen", who acted in one of my favourite TV series Dallas..!!

Got "Neb" for 2nd time... 2nd week of November. (11.11.2010)
..ko jako ka ngambik stok ubat batuk & flu ari Dr Noor pagi ari 4 tu tadi, ngemaiOh nya ga org ke sakit, sejam lebih ngantik ba luar, nyau ka putus asa asai... maia betemu enggau Dr, maia Dr nanya aku, Dr Noor udah nemu ari cara aku nyuat iya, she can tell thru' my breathing enda brapa sihat because of the bad flu I had, 3 pagi beturut-turut flu & batuk cimit... laban kehabisan stok ubat, ko dlm ati ka enggai madah ke Lutor, "eh! jangan pandaix2 mau jumpa Dr ujung minggu, dah lah cuaca sik bagus, sik ada ubat, jangan mainx2.... mesti jumpa Dr" (senyum aja ninga jako Lutor), baru angkat ka keluar, alo padah Lutor, Jangan keluar dulu.. mesti kena "Neb" before your cough got serious!! akaiiii raiii ko dlm ati din, tu ke malas aku... mau tak mau paksa meh di "neb"...*sigh*!

...to end 2nd week of November, I realised I begin to love 'cardiO' fitness & dance, eventho this week I only went once due to health, so next week I must go full swing to make up last week; and got my hair trimmed (cutting the edges of my hair which is so dry due to hair-color) but still maintain the length; and just now we had our ngajat class, supposed to be our last "ngajat class" for 2010; so far cikgu ngajat was quite impressed by our steps and movement today, we're getting there, just need to fine tuning... tu mesti belajar kediri ba rumah, ti enda gerenti enda ingat hehehe... till we meet again 2011 for our "ngajat class", what I like about ngajat session organised by SIDS is that I am able to meet new friends. Thanks wai KS you have brought me in to join SIDS and many thanks to wai Sebugey who have been very supportive towards all SIDS members and wishes her pleasant trip & good holiday to Kuching & KL...May God bless all of us. Amen.


















2 comments:

  1. IEG, manah amat stori-morie nuan, rindu aku macha. Life was hectic since then...last saturday ka nurun ngajat, then relatives come to visit my mom terus enda jadi aku nurun, enda nyamai ga sida datai mai berkat gerai for my mom tak lalu di tinggal. Minta ampun ngagai semua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai KS> dun wori wai, understood your situation. Wai Sebugey will inform us on our Pre-Christmas Gathering, venue Pool-side Grand Palace. All of us have verbally agreed last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...