Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Unwind over the weekend with loved ones - 04.07.2010

It’s not easy to get family members to gather especially weekends, everyone have their own priorities be it shopping for groceries, gardening, having a cup of tea with friends and relatives, as for my children they would either go out with their friends or relaxing at home facing the PC screen or watching latest movie. There are always things to do over the weekend; I always find time is short when compared to week days. “sigh”!


Last weekend, my “suluati” was around, after we had our lunch we shop for groceries and etc, at 4:00 pm, felt tired, we just wanted to have a cup of cappuccino, on our way met up with my sis & family, so we sat and took few shots as remembrance. Usually, Sunday evening and is the best time for my family members to gather for dinner, before my mom, sister & family went off to their home (Teacher’s Quarters) at Bakas, Sibuti. 7:30 p.m., we gather at New Tanjong Seafood Restaurant. It’s has been quite sometimes we had family dining together. My cousin Matthew and his friend Nyadang was invited as they were living as “bachelors” in Miri, their wives and children are in Kuching, both of them recently found a job in one of oil and gas company, understood they rented a house at Pujut 7. Furthermore, my brother is also onshore, what a perfect timing ko kami duai suluati, let’s have dinner together with family members.





Around 9:45 p.m., all of us make a move as my sister and family need to drive back to Bakas, furthermore, the weather was not fine, and little Gegil slept soundly, kasih meda iya nyau melempai ba mami iya... time for little Gegil to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Before leaving, we decided to take a family photo for the album.

Treasure all those who are close to you... I love my family members more than anything else that exist in this world; Thank you dear Lord for giving me such a wonderful family members and you have make my life complete! May our Heavenly Father continue to shower his abundant blessings, undivided love, mercy, kindness and protect each and everyone of my family members from evil spirit and curse; and grant us pink of health and true happiness on earth.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...