Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Night to Remember .. 21st July 2010

Invited by PRS Pujut Division to come for a informal dinner with MP Nyallau Badak from LA as he was around last night, for the PM Visit to Miri. I came with my cousin’s wife Dibah, arrive at Apollo Restaurant @ 20 mins past 7:00 p.m.. Betty @ mamashabella came the same time, so three of us walk in together and seated at 2nd table reserved. The 1st table reserved were all men together with the MP. There were more than 20 of us came last night.

As we were seated, I and mamashabella realized we recognized familiar faces seated next to our table, it was all the corporate leaders or management of Samling Stragetic Corp. from KL office. And after seven years since I and Betty left Samling we met our GM Human Resoure, Ms Olivia C. The three of us were very delighted to see one another; we chat for awhile and then took a photo as remembrance. Took me by surprise, CEO of Samling Strategic Corp. Mr Yaw C M still can recalled me, he said “Hi” to me, and Betty was surprise and a witness to it.. endO siax2 ga aku anganx2 nyadi “mrs Y” hahahaha geli ati! Maia Olivia ka introduce kami duai Betty ngagai Mr Yaw, bedau abis sentence Olivia madah “They are my…..; Mr Yaw alo nyaut.. “Yes I know, I know” ko iya! Olivia madah ngagai kami duai Betty sida dinner enggau CEO, laban the next few days sida iya bisi “Board Meeting”, Olivia will leave Miri on Saturday morning. She’s so friendly, funny not like those days when we were still working directly under her… (takut, ngelepOt ma ninga iya ka datai ari Keyell, mcmx2 meh utai di sebut kami, ngicha ke iya enda datai ke Miri… hahaha). Last night, she told me and Betty to keep in touch with her and do write her an email once a while, sempat ga aku nanya iya, whether she miss me, Oh yes! Ko iya.. (ti company Silll endO beguna ke aku ilO lusa bisi chance meh aku minta kerja kia baru …)hehehe; we huged each other before she leaves Apollo Restaurant.





While waiting for our food to be served, another unexpected surprise Datuk Seri Mawan came over to our tables and shook hands with all of us, everyone ask him “Nama berita Datuk Seri?”, as for me, Dtk Seri will always asks me “Nama berita endu?”, munyi ko bini iya Datin Seri J, she and Dtk Seri refer me as “anak aku ba Miri”! I personally felt much honored being refer as their “daughter”. Really miss both of them esp. Datin Seri. I refer them as ‘Dtk Seri uncle’ and Datin Seri aunty’. That nite, Datuk Seri MWI dine with SPDP Piasau Div. committee and few others.


Gambar CEO Samling Strategic Corp. Mr Yaw C M (white shirt, with a smile), very rich man but simple man at heart, iya nge-serve bala guests iya malam tadi. Bendar sida makai durian sambil ngirup wine, nyO ko kami endO "nganu" sida iya makai durian enggau wine? Engka endO kini ko aku laban sida bangsa cina, nadai bepenti, bepantang baka kitai iban... peda gambar mija sida udah pulai (amai ka bangsa tu makai buah durian, lumuk, ambik ari kebun apai iya Tan Sri Yaw T S ko driver CEO nya madah ke aku).

Sambil makai, bakanya ga kami ke indu ninga cerita mamashabella@ Betty ke baru pulai vacation ari Bali enggau ipar iya Liza. Interesting cerita Bet, ngasuh anak ati ka nemuai ngagai Bali udah ninga experience iya vacation tu tadi. (ngantik iya nusOi ba blog iya empu ti ka nemu enggau selik). Alo bisi plan ka ke Bali kami duai aunty Jelia hehehehe enda ibOh maiOh mai duit RM1K bendar ngabis munyi ko Betty!



It's was indeed a night to remember, never thought would meet up with our ex-boss Ms Olivia C. and CEO Samling Strategic Corp. (anak Tan Sri Yaw T S) still remembers me (semut merah) even after I left Samling 7 years ago, before he left that night, he gave me a "smile" saying goodnite, goodbye kini??.."unbelieable munyi ko mamashabella" hmmmmm hmmmmmm (stidi aku ko kitai.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...