Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - 13 JUNE 2010

Wishing every 'daddy' Happy Father's Day. Without them we won't be here. Manah, jaie "apai" ke ngada, ke meri kitai sepot dalam dunia tu, apai tetap enda ulih di beli, enda ulih di ganti enggau enggau org bukai. I always remind my children that no matter how bad, how irresponsible your "daddy" to them, they can never change the fact that he is still your biological father. Sinu ga ngenang maia ari "apai" laban ngenang apai ke udah lama nadai. Enda berasai.... miss my "aba" nadai tempat ku bermanja agik since he left 20 years ago; tusah ku ka ngiga a man who is like my "daddy", will cherised every moment that I had with him.. no man can take the place of my beloved daddy in my life, besampi ke semengat niang apai aku awak ke meruan begulai enggau semua orgx2 ti suci dalam syurga!!

At least this year, "suluati" is here with me to celebrate "Father's Day". Nothing special, just being together with me and family members, watching FIFA World Cup at my brother's house then jalanx2 cari makan, udah bendar supping meli barangx2 ke bala anakx2. Aku meli a piece of Blueberry cake for him, nyau abis di empa aku siko aja ga.. hahahaha
Before leaving for Kuching, betemu enggau bala kazens (Stewart and Belon) with wives, one pose, kenangan sempena Father's Day 2010.
Children, should treasure every moment with your daddy; a wife should be blessed when you have a understanding, loving, caring & responsible husband who lives with you till death do us part...Wishing all fathers out there, Happy Father's Day.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...