Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Farewell to Indu Emun Gaya BLOG..18.10.2011

Indu Emun Gaya blog could not create new postings and photos, I believe the quota is full...tHe EnD. To all iEg's readers and followers, thank you for reading my blog; even tho it's a simple blog. iEg main purpose creating blog is to record (my diary) beautiful, happy & sad moments with family, friends and loved ones.

IEG will come out with a new blog (when??); till then, Stay Blessed and Adious... (iEg is thinking)


2 comments:

  1. OOoOo.. NooOo.. Don't stop blogging beautiful IEM.. we love and enjoying to read ur blog... Hv a gd Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...