Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus! :

Purposely choose today, Sunday 25 September 2011, because this is the Lord's Day. Every month has it's own story, has it's own memories to each one of us who lives ...Month of September what does it brings?? Gladness & Sadness....Yes! that's life all about... Why do I say that: Recap.... 1st week of September... I received a sad news, knowing a friend who always write me an email, saying "hello" or "nama berita wai shulu?", Hope everything is Ok with you.." those are his words to me... how sad he was called to be with the Lord... doctor diagnosed he died of "blood clot" in his brain... still young left a young wife and children who still needs his care & love... then that weekend, I attended a friend daughter's Wedding.
2nd week of September.... still sad over a friend's death, in the morning of Sunday 11th, received sms from an old friend, a shocking news!! A close friend's husband just passed away... leaving a young wife and 3 little children.... 'stroke' it could be high cholesterol which cause heart failure...so scary!! Look so healthy from the outside, but no one can tell what we suffers from the inside....the night before I received the shocking news, I attended Community Dinner.
3rd week of September....hearing so many bad news following my birthday week, it makes me feel so sad and "life is so fragile" (today you see, tomorrow gone) ko wai EtE..."pengidup kitai mensia enda salah baka kamalayang lemai" (tumbuh mun lemai dahnya peda padam sebedau malam) ko wai KS....(wai EtE and KS sama bisi nerima berita enda manah dalam family seduai, berita pemati..) ta nadai berita bukai meh di dinga kami....that is why I agreed with what they said about life...
The week of my birthday, I was down with bad cough, ngujung ke aku kena asthma, had to see doctor and the doctor told me that my air-passage or lungs are closed that makes me hard to breathe which is very true.... so I was given a "nab" on Thursday evening. After the "nab", then I can breathe normally.. (kena anu LutOr Noor meh aku laban endO terus ke clinic)... ka nyadi "heroine" kunun tudah iEg...meda diri ka celebrate bestday, baru umur "9" taun...(4 +5) = 9 enda bedau biak ko kita? *winks* This year my birthday falls on Saturday, and I was invited to attend aunty Helen's daughter Wedding Reception, that's the reason I did not celebrate my birthday; somehow I felt super duper happy, because there was "No Surprise Birthday" for me from friends (SAA, Flora, Majuin, AiE, Queen, Lene, Jean & Cath)...I hate surprises laban udah tuai enggai di surprisex2 *I know they did, but I managed to say "No" politely* hehehe...I may managed to escape from my friends; But God gave me a "Surprise Birthday Gift"...hahaha (can't help it, but laugh at myself) least expected, with gladness & joy... I say, Thank you Dear Lord Jesus... You're an Awesome God. You Gotcha me! Friends our Heavenly Father is alive and I believe He has four gifts for us:
1. A Key for every Problem
2. A Light for every Shadow
3. A Plan for every Tomorrow and
4. A Joy for every Sorrow.
The very next day 18 September.... I bought a blueberry cake for me and my little nephew who shares the same birthdate....we celebrated it together at iEg humble nest with family members.
blueberry cake shared with nephew Gilchrist
blueberry cake with "9" candles...(tuai amai asai)
2 blue candles for my lil nephew
mama iEg & Gil cut the bday cake...
little Cumi sibuk ga..hehe

Infact, am so delightful knowing, from last year and the coming years I will be sharing birthday with my little angel Gilchrist, who is close to me, endO agik iya manja enggau mummy iyO empu... nyO mummy iyO geram meda iyO hehehe.... just loves to be with me, we always sing "twinkle, twinkle little star"....photos below taken August 2011.
iEg's apple eye...
Kelimpah ari my little nephew who shares birthday with me in the month of September are these beautiful ladies....Wishing all these ladies who celebrate their birthdays on September... A Blessed & Happy Birthday and May God continue to guide, bless you ladies with excellent health and happiness in Life; May there be many more birthdays to come.
wai Melati Biru aka Nita..birthday falls on 18 September a day after my birthday, we have been celebrating our birthday together for the last 15 years... our friendship is still going strong... love you wai Nita.
my friend Supang Bala, celebrates her birthday on 8 September,... you are so blessed my friend, sharing the same date with Mother Mary, Virgin Mary.
sis Jean birthday falls on 15 September, and she shared the same birthdate with Sultan Brunei's late father..Begawan.

All the above ladies are Virgos. Mang AiE & sis Christy both of them shared the same birthdate, that is today 25 September.... Libras ladies...Happy Birthday to both of you my sweet lovely sisters.
Mang AiE & iEg
ladies born in September macam bedanjie begambar samax2
iEg and sis Jean in plain colour blouse (dark & light brown)..Virgos;
AiE (left-end) & Christy (right-end) both dressed in flowery blouse..Libras.

To wrap up my birthday note... thank you dear Lord Jesus, you have bless me with beautiful & wonderful years and; may your abundant blessings, grace, everlasting love continue to be upon me and my loved ones from this day onwards...looking at how fragile life is, I stand firm and proclaim God's word as in Psalm 91;7 "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you!"... this verse keeps me going, gives me the strength to live well, laugh often and to love life with all my heart.
My birthday wish is...to have a Blessed Life!

Here, I would like to thanked those who had convey their birthday wishes & prayers to me, am so touched. I pray that, may God's grace and peace be upon all of you. Love & huggss indu emun gaya @ Nancy.








_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?e331f73ec89630fe69551f8026eb3828

2 comments:

  1. Tq my dear sis in christ wai Ieg, lv you too, I pray that our friendship will stay forever & ever. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nya meh wai DS, we must treasure what is good in our life, esp. friendships, tusah ka ngiga True Friend...Amen to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...