Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WORK IS MY LIFE - 18.03.2010

From Monday till Friday my life cycle is driving from home from 6:30 a.m. after sending my daughter off to school, drives to Lutong and reaches office at 7:30 a.m.. there I will be spending most of my life span in this "cute cosy cubicle" attending to my daily tasks. Priorities most important tasks to routine tasks as assigned by supervisors. (All tasks are recorded accordingly in my diary for record purposes). An hour break for lunch, usually I don't take lunch prefers to stay in the office either to browse FB, Blogs or Internet for latest updates on fashions hair colour, shoes, clothes, handbags, clutch, accessories, skin care, parfum and fav. Hollywood celebrities gossip. At 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.; I will rush home to do housework, prepare meals, laundry, water the plants esp. dry seasons lately in Miri.





Half of my life rotates with work, "no work, no money, no money, no life.. Live to Work, Work to live?" Ni ke betul?? Apax2 pun tetap nurun kerja, till I am not needed anymore, hopefully my future retirement will holds good memorable memories to me.
Bah, mupok lok ku... ka kerja.. Till then.. iEg signing off for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
A career woman, a mom who loves simple life, beauty, foods and to know more, do find out yourself by reading my blog...